1. Types of Information Collected
- (a) Traffic Data Collected. Five Points automatically tracks and collects data and information when a User visits this Site, including but not limited to, a User’s (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) site use; (iv) type of computer; and (v) type of web browser (collectively, “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is helpful for administering our Site and improving a User’s experience on the Site. Five Points does not share personally identifiable Traffic Data with third parties, but may share non-personally identifiable Traffic Data with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers. As is the case with most web sites, Five Points also uses “cookies” to customize content specific to User’s interests.
- (b) Personal Information Collected. In order for a User to access and use certain services Five Points offers via this Site, Five Points may require Users to provide information that personally identifies that User (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) a User’s name, mailing and e-mail addresses (“Contact Data”); (ii) a User’s account, credit card number or other financial information (“Financial Data”); (iii) demographic data, such as a User’s social security number, date of birth, address and gender (“Demographic Data”); and (iv) health-related information, such as height, weight, body measurements, laboratory results, and health habits, entered by the User or a third-party service provider such as a physician, nurse, health coach, or health screening provider, into the User’s account using certain Web site features, such as the Personal Health Assessment, Wellness Trackers, and Wellness Tools. Users are not required to enter health-related information into these areas. However, if Users chose not to provide the health-related information, some of the features of the website may not be available. If a User communicates with Five Points by e-mail or otherwise completes an on-line form or survey, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- (c) Data and Reports Compiled or Generated Through the Site Services. As a part of certain services, Five Points compiles and stores data and information and generates reports related to Users’ access to and use of such services (“Service Data and Reports”).
2. Use of Personal Information Collected
- (a) Contact Data. Five Points uses Contact Data to send Users information about Five Points or our products or services, promotional material from selected partners, or to contact Users when necessary. By establishing an account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for Five Points to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at optout@FivePointsICT.com. If a User would prefer not to receive direct communications from select advertisers or promotional partners that may be of interest, such User will be given an opportunity to opt-out of such communications, though Five Points may send Users information on their behalf. In all cases, we will use your information only as permitted by law.
- (b) Financial Data. Five Points uses a User’s Financial Data to verify that User’s qualifications for certain products or services, order processing and to bill the User for products and services.
- (c) Demographic Data. Five Points uses Demographic Data to customize and tailor the User’s experience on the Site, and to display content that Five Points thinks a User might be interested in according to that User’s preferences. Five Points may share your demographic data with its partners to provide access to related services from those partners
3. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
Users may choose not to provide Five Points with certain Personal Information. In such an event, Users may still be able to access and use some areas of the Site; however, such Users will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require Users’ Personal Information.
4. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
5. User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information
In order to ensure Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, you or your Group/Organization Administrator may update your account and profile information at MyBenefitsChannel.com at any time. Through your account and personal profile you may review and update much of your Personal Information that Five Points has already collected. For questions, concerns or assistance regarding the content or accuracy of Personal Information, Users may contact Five Points email@example.com or 615-791-0404.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy
7. Disclosure of Customer Information Through Business Transfers
As Five Points continues to develop our business, Five Points may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire customer information. In such transactions, Personal Information may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the unlikely event that a portion or substantially all of Five Points’ assets are sold or transferred to a third party, Personal Information would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
8. Special Notification for California Residents
Under California law, individual customers who reside in California and have provided their personal information to Five Points may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, Five Points will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to optout@FivePointsICT.com. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to optout@FivePointsICT.com. Your request must include your postal address so that we may provide you with our notice and third party direct marketing opt-out form.
9. Consent to Privacy Statement
Last Updated: February 1, 2013.