Last modified: April 15, 2022
Sanorbix, LLC (”Company” or “We”) respects your (“your”) privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this notice. This notice applies to the collection of personal information by Sanorbix, LLC, directly or indirectly, from website visitors to www.mybenefitschannel.net (the “Site”).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should use the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect the following information about you when you use our Site:
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, including:
- your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Service, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- your Device functionality, including browser, operating system, hardware, and network information;
- the URL that referred you to the Service;
- the areas within the Service that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences.
- That you provide us when you purchase merchandise directly from us, including your mailing address, (“Transaction Information”). We do not collect, process, or store your financial information when you purchase merchandise from us. Financial information is processed solely by our third-party partner.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collecting technologies to collect Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to process transactions or provide you with information or services that you have requested or agreed to receive, such as registration of purchased products, sending you electronic newsletters, or providing you with special offers, information, marketing and/or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties (such as our retailers), in compliance with applicable law;
- to improve the Site or our services, to customize your experience on the Site, or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you;
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Site, such as to request that you participate in a survey, or to alert you of changes to our policies.
- to contact you regarding new or additional products, services and promotions;
- for internal business purposes; and
- for other purposes if we disclose those purposes to you provide your information or otherwise receive your consent to use your information for such purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sanorbix’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sanorbix about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to receive our product newsletter, we will transmit your email to our mailing list service provider.
- For other purposes if we disclose those purposes to you provide your information or otherwise receive your consent to use your information for such purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sanorbix, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If we cannot accommodate your request, we will send you a written notification stating the reasons we cannot, within 45 days of your request.
The security of your data is of the utmost importance to us. We have implemented and continuously monitor and update technical, physical and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.