Available exclusively through the MyBenefitsChannel.com portal, this buy-up can be added to our Virtual Training Package Free Trial. When purchased, you will have unlimited access to this buy-up course through June 30, 2021.
Click here to view our flyer for more details about this valuable resource.
The cost of this course is $129.00. If you purchase 3 or more buy-up courses in a single cart, the cost drops to $99 per course! Use coupon code 3ORMORE when checking out to take advantage of this offer!
Within 2 business days of purchase, you’ll receive an invoice for this buy-up course. Access to this course will be granted within 2 business days of our receipt of payment.
Questions? Contact us through our contact page here.
In this course, Chris McCarty, a shareholder in the Knoxville office of Lewis Thomason law firm, reviews the recent TN legislative updates. Mr. McCarty practices in the areas of employment law, education law and civil litigation and is currently the President of the Tennessee Council of School Board Attorneys. His practical approach, including real-life scenarios, make complex legal topics more approachable and more easily understood.
Topics Addressed in this Session:
- TN Legislative History and Recent Changes
- New Requirements under HB 2461
- How suspected abuse must be reported
- Which agencies must receive reports
- Individual duties of all school employees
- Training requirements for all school employees
- Record keeping, confidentiality and assistance from child abuse coordinators